Dave Liquorice

Default Cleaning the loft..;.

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:11:50 -0700, "nightjar".uk.com wrote:

I've got one made by BVC that uses two motors, which have to be
switched on sequentially to avoid blowing the 13A fuse in the plug,
and a 25ft x 3" hose, which we use for cleaning the factories. I
would be surprised if you could not hire something similar.

Sounds like the beast that my Dad did hire many moons ago to clean out
the loft in his house. No sarking, no insulation and 50+ years of
grime laying the best part of 1/4" thick over the ceiling joists and
lath/plaster ceilings.

Did the job very well, emptied the canister two or three times (appox
2' dia and 2' high). This thing would pick up bricks given the chance
one had to be careful not to knock to many bits of plaster holding the
ceiling up off.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail