Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default Knob & Tube and Cloth Shielded Wiring

Am I to assume you've investigated this claim with the six hundred or so
insurance companies in the US?.... or just your neighbor and your insurance
agent

wrote in message
ups.com...

RBM remove this wrote:
You can stand by your statement , and you can be wrong. I'm sure
insurance
companies won't write policies on "bad wiring" regardless of the type,
but
obviously there are many houses with K&T that are insured

AGAIN Call state farm and ask buying a home with K&T in perfect shape
will you provide homeowners insurance?

Then post back my agent says NO WAY!

Existing policies are not effected, but sell or try changing companies
and you lose