Posted to uk.d-i-y
Aidan Aidan is offline

Default Fireplace "literally breathes life into your room"

On Dec 3, 9:59 pm, "Phil L" wrote:

Now I know you are bull****ting, all those 'room sealed' gas fires have
balanced flues, they take air from outside, although I can't believe they
didn't teach you this at HVAC university.

Of course they do, Phil. That's why they're called "room sealed".
They're much safer than conventional open flued appliances and far, far
safer than
stupid flueless heaters. It's very unlikely that they'll spill CO into
the room, see?

Phil L wrote:And BTW, I can say anything I like in this group or any other, if someone
asks a question, I'll give them an answer, something you seem unable to do,
it's a pity your education didn't give you the courage to believe in
yourself rather than having a pop at those that do

I've answered lots of questions. For example, I've just answered your
question; "Which ones can operate safely in a sealed room?"

If you post something that's wrong, I may feel obliged to correct you.
So far, you've been consistently wrong and you have taken umbrage at my
correcting your numerous mistakes.