Posted to uk.d-i-y
SilverWrinkly SilverWrinkly is offline

Default 1/4 turn ceramic disc basin taps

Does anyone know where I can get replacement cartridges for these taps?
Originally supplied by Aston-Matthews in 1991, they are no longer
manufactured. I did once get spare cartridges from C.P. Hart but they
can't supply them any more.
C.P. Hart's code for a replacement hot cartridge was: XLIBAGH. No idea
of the code for the cold one and It's the cold that I need. The
cartridge is about 23mm diameter over the widest part (the thread that
it screws into the tap body with) and about 74mm long, including a 9mm
dia. by 27mm long spindle with splines at the top that fit into the
operating lever.

If anyone knows a supplier of these, I will be very grateful for the
information.

Thanks