Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Rads don't need balancing...

visionset wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

I found a Pegler ones that Screwfix sell whistle if on the return side -
even though in theory they work both ways.

My limited experience says only to buy the decent and therefore expensive
ones. Shed types fail after about 5 years.

I thought the Peggler ones were decent. This was what I was considering as
a replacement for my cheapo ones.

I think they are decent in the sense that they work well, and according
to some who have had them for a long time, seem to last. Just make sure
you get them on the flow side.

(other than the whistle, they worked ok on the return side)

--
Cheers,

John.