Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tek_user tek_user is offline

Default Sorry it is an 2467 not 2467B / one problem solved but still: Error Message TEST 04 FAIL 13 (3453)

Hi,

i forgot to say that after runnig the DC-balance cal. the error message
changed to :

TEST 04 FAIL 03 (3453)

The following things are still up to date:

.. After running the Dc-balance the offset is ok !

I forgot to say, that after deleting the error message,
there are a lot of question marks on the display:
for example

Is it possible to post a foto in this group ?
I would be very glad, to get some advices.
Sorry i was wrong it is an 2467 not 2467B.

Thanks