Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Andy is offline

Default Academic Paper: Noise Transmission Study of A Table Saw

No offense, but your time would be much better doing some actual
woodworking.

Win,
Don't take that personally. I also have a curious academic mind, and
enjoyed reading your summary. I would have looked for exactly the same
type of thing if I was researching TS blades etc.
I don't have anything to add to the discussion of stablizers, but on a
related note, I have noticed that my BS noise level increased when I
added a shop-made wood zero-clearance insert. Worth the noise, IMO, as
I also wear hearing protection whenever using tailed tools.
Thanks for your contribution,
Andy