Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Painting rough estimate

RicodJour wrote:
jeffc wrote:
"Colbyt" wrote in message

"trs80" wrote in message

What is a rough estimate based on square footage to have a proffessional
inside house painting done?

Maybe 50 cents per square foot of wall, not counting trim or repair, etc.

Fine. Sold. Can you start tomorrow? I have people gladly paying
three times that around here, so lunch is on me.

Do you think you're doing the OP a favor by tossing out a number
without _any_ information other than it's a _house_? The only thing I
can tell you is that you're number is wrong. You might be high or low,
but since I also don't have any information, I can't tell for sure.

Interesting logic. Since you don't know where the house is either, how
can you be sure his number has to be high or low? It is also possible
that the number just happens to be correct.