Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do you know a new circuit breaker is protecting the circuit properly?

Right. You're not testing fuses.
I assume your worked at Beaver, PA. Right? I used to know Donald C.
Burnham in Mt. Lebanon.

yeah beaver a nice place wonderful workers. cafeteria was great!

I decided to not take the job, but it was a very close decision. kinda
far from home and a family member was ill at the time. Great
oppportunity at the time

I made a good decision within 3 years everyone with less than 20 years
was let go. part of the general Westinghouse fiancial mess from its
fiancial services division they lost a fortune. I worked in lots of
westinghouse plants east pittsburgh the mother plant, Large pa, some
fiancial offices others serviced the nuclear division I never got
cleared for that.

Sad what happened to westinghouse, today I service the blairsville
plant that makes nuclear fuel rods..........

I pass the beaver plant often, its owner has changed the parking lot
largely empty

some of the last automated equiptement was awesome watching it run.

they had robots delivering stuff.

I fixed opffice machines now all obsolete