Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default How powerful a bandsaw motor is powerful enough?

In article , "Toller" wrote:

The only place near me that sells furniture grade plywood charges $3/cut. I
have to get at least one to get it home, but hurts to pay for something I
could do myself. I really have to get over that, don't I?

Especially when it's that cheap.

How long does it take you to make the cut(s) yourself? How much is your time
worth? When you look at it that way, I'll bet that three bucks starts to sound
like a bargain.

--
Regards,