Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser Lobby Dosser is offline

Default Traction Time

"George" wrote:

Three Rangers the last 25 years, and snow in abundance (~250") behind
those recommendations. No, I don't have 4WD. Not sure where I'd want
to go that I'd need it. The ambulances, well, that's another matter.

Around here it's not the snow that keeps me off the road, it's the other
drivers in the snow. And 4WD? I think I see more 4WD vehicles in the ditch
than anything else. Drove one for a few years on 'jeep trails' and all
kinds of weather, actually Needed the 4WD once and that was mud. Around
here everybody and his dog buys one because everybody and his dog buys one.
Wish they'd let the dog drive.