Posted to rec.woodworking
bf bf is offline

Default How powerful a bandsaw motor is powerful enough?

Toller wrote:
You know, that a darn good idea. I would have to leave the space behind the
BS empty anyhow; I can just stick the TS there as an outfeed table! I
already, due to lack of space for anything else, use it as an assembly table
and router table.

I'm glad you decided that. It seems like it's a crapshoot about how
much value you get for a used tool anyhow. You're better off just
keeping the tablesaw. Get a mobile base. Push it into a corner or
something when not in use. You're already using it as a router table.