Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 1st project for a total noob...

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there a link to those pixs? Love to check it out.

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking is a newsgroup. Just =go to it like you
did to get here.

Here's a link to
something similar in design to what I'm trying to build....
http://www.comcore21.com/large-LS-500-2D-NS-1SH-CP.htm . I know, boring
for you craftsmen, but believe it or not, I like contemporary design.
My design would be similar (the case, drawers) only I plan on putting
casters on the bottom (duh!) and a much larger tabletop sitting on 4
'legs' coming off the top of the case.

Plywood would work for some parts, but the front, IMO, is best done wiht
real wood. Given the size, it can be done with normal widths.