Posted to alt.home.repair
WayNorth WayNorth is offline

Default Blower Motor Does Not Turn On.

Hi,

I'm having problems with my furnace. The thermostat works fine because it
keeps calling for heat. The Pilot Light and burners work because they kick
on. When it "seems like" the blower should turn on nothing happens and then
the burners turn off again. This is a really old Flame Master furnace,
pretty sure the company isn't around anymore. Does anybody know where I
can start to trace the problem? Is it the motor itself (I can turn it by
hand and it spins no problem)? I'm at a loss as to what to do and I live
in a very small town and all the furnace guys are booked untill the new
year so I have to try to find a solution myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin