Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Potterton EP2002 CH Controller

In message , jdonovan
writes

raden Wrote:
In message , Jeremy Osborne
writes
Does anyone know how to remove an EP2002 from its fitting plate? There
are
no obvious screws, catches etc. The contoller switches are wearing out,
I've
got a new CH contoller as suitable replacement but I need to know how
remove the EP2002 without damaging it. Thanks

The screw is on the underside

You then rotate the programmer upwards to remove it from the backplate

--
geoff

I AM NEW TO HERE WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SAME CONTROLLER. WAS PLEASED
TO FIND THIS ON HERE BUT WHEN I CHECKED MY EP2002 THERE IS NO SCREWS
UNDERNEATH. tHE ONLY THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A POSSIBILITY IS A SLOT
UNDERNEATH BUT NO OBVIOUS WAY TO OPEN.aNY ONE CAN HELP WILL BE MUCH
APPRECIATED.
JOHN DONOVAN

Actually

I totally got it wrong there

there is a clip behind that slot

If you push it in with a screwdriver the programmer will release

now all you have to do is sort your caps lock out

--
geoff