Posted to alt.home.repair
TheClassic TheClassic is offline

Default Electrical outlets near doorways.

I just added a circuit and put a new outlet in my outdoor storage
closet. I put the outlet near the door. I thought about putting it
close to the floor to give any cords used outside less distance to
travel. I thought twice and put it between chest and waist height for
convenience.

On Nov 27, 9:38 pm, "Harry K" wrote:
wrote:
I can pull a cord through a doorway and plug into an outlet. What is a
scribbers?

."

typo floor scrubber, for like cleaning carpet.

i hate having to move furniture to plug something inSame here. Kicking myself for putting all my outlets down by the floor

when I rewired.

Harry K