Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Sawstop Cabinet Saw

In article , Brian Henderson wrote:

That would work unless you have multiple faulty trips of the
cartridge, just like I did a couple years ago with tires. I blew *3*
brand new tires in a week, all on different wheels, because the batch
was apparently faulty. They replaced them all, free of charge, plus
reimbursed me for the towing costs.

These things do happen in the real world, you know.

Yes, they do, and you're not the only one to have that particular misfortune.
When I was about ten years old, we had a family vacation get off to a very bad
start due to an apparently bad batch of tires that Dad had bought the week
before. (Seemed like a good idea at the time, of course -- two-week trip
coming up, tires are getting old, looks like a good time for new ones, right?)
We had a tread separation and blowout... stopped and changed the tire, and
continued down the highway, hoping to find a dealer in the next city who would
replace the bad tire under warranty. Got about three miles down the road, and
BANG! there went another one. No spare this time, of course. :-( Thank
goodness for AAA.

--
Regards,