Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson Brian Henderson is offline

Default Sawstop Cabinet Saw

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:44:43 -0500, "Upscale"
wrote:

Not a second set, just a spare tire on hand like most people. Consider that
a flat tire effectively disables your car for anything approaching proper
driving, then one can directly compare it to the SawStop. It makes perfect
sense, especially for a business to have a spare cartridge on hand. Not
cartridges as in tires, but at least one cartridge as in a single spare
tire.

That would work unless you have multiple faulty trips of the
cartridge, just like I did a couple years ago with tires. I blew *3*
brand new tires in a week, all on different wheels, because the batch
was apparently faulty. They replaced them all, free of charge, plus
reimbursed me for the towing costs.

These things do happen in the real world, you know.