Posted to rec.woodworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Woodcraft clamp deal

tommyboy wrote:

On 27 Nov 2006 05:28:03 -0800, "RayV" wrote:

tommyboy wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 05:49:38 -0800, "RayV" wrote:

Someone posted a few days ago the deal on clamps from Woodcraft. I
ordered them and the FedEx guy pulled up just as I was starting a glue
up (he must have known).

For $20, no shipping, these are a good deal. They're not Jorgensons
but worth the money and the spring clamps are also sturdy.

http://www.woodcraft.com//family.asp...ePageDeal=True

You get FedEx on Sundays? Good deal!

No, they came on Saturday. I didn't post until Sunday morning. Even
so, I was surprised to get a saturday delivery especially since I
didn't pay shipping.

I believe FedEx now does home deliveries on Saturdays at no extra
cost.

That's nice since UPS seems to have determined that a 7 day transit time
is "on schedule" for a 3 day service package.

Never again, UPS is now on my permanent black list and any company that
refuses to use an alternate shipper will not get my business either.

Pete C.