Posted to rec.woodworking
tommyboy tommyboy is offline

Default Woodcraft clamp deal

On 27 Nov 2006 05:28:03 -0800, "RayV" wrote:

tommyboy wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 05:49:38 -0800, "RayV" wrote:

Someone posted a few days ago the deal on clamps from Woodcraft. I
ordered them and the FedEx guy pulled up just as I was starting a glue
up (he must have known).

For $20, no shipping, these are a good deal. They're not Jorgensons
but worth the money and the spring clamps are also sturdy.

http://www.woodcraft.com//family.asp...ePageDeal=True

You get FedEx on Sundays? Good deal!

No, they came on Saturday. I didn't post until Sunday morning. Even
so, I was surprised to get a saturday delivery especially since I
didn't pay shipping.

I believe FedEx now does home deliveries on Saturdays at no extra
cost.