Gunner

Default Boreing Holes ?

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:05:34 -0500, "Peter Kiproff"
wrote:

Thank you Matweier

That's the kind of thing I'm looking for.

I think I've seen a flat drilling insert on the end of a holder, If the
insert was wider than the holder
it may just work.

Peter

They are generally not adjustable in diameter (some very expensive ones
are) and require a pretty rigid machine to run one.

Gunner

"Matweier" wrote in message
There's a tool called a "K" drill or indexable drill. It has carbide

inserts in
the face. It requires no c-drill or spot. It also bores. Expensive though.

It's
a great tool.

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli