Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Mission style coffee table - What would Gustav Stickley do??

On Nov 26, 8:20 pm, "Lowell Holmes" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in oglegroups.com...

snip

Good luck with the finish. I'm sure somebody here will be able to help
you.
I don't do oak anymore, cuz I no longer have to. Stickley looks soooo
much better in cherry..oops..an opinion slipped out. sorry...

rWith a little Greene and Greene thrown in.

:-)

Speaking of which:
After these, follow the bouncing ball... and find your way around all
of the projects Greene & Greene ever built/designed.

http://tinyurl.com/y3xy9q
http://tinyurl.com/y4685g
http://tinyurl.com/szp2v
http://tinyurl.com/d6jcy

btw.. they all zoom in real close. Thousands of pictures here. Just do
the basic search and you'll find everything. A real database.