Rich Osman

Default Harbor Freight 30 " 3in1 Shear/Press Brake/Slip Roll on salefor$200

Jim Kovar wrote:

In article , says...

Mine's now completely out of the crate an on a table. I need to clean
the presevative off and bolt it down.

Rich, how was this delivered? On my order status page at Harbor
Freight it says delivery by parcel post. Do they mean UPS or Fedex? It
seems kind of heavy, unless there is more than one crate.
Thanks.

I got a postcard in the mail indicating they'd consigned it to a
trucking company. I got a call from the trucking company the next day.
I had to be able to unload it off the truck deck, they charged $65
to deliver with a truch with a lift gate. Fortunately, I live in a
really nice neighborhood and my next door neighbor has a forklift. If
I hadn't had a forlift I think two guys could manage it on a ramp of a
couple of 2 X 12s.

It may be 300 pounds, but I got it up on a table by myself (one end at a
time, and very carefully) and I'm not in particularly good shape.

It's a single crate. There are four lag screws along the bottom edge
that hold the crate top on along with the metal banding.

--
http://www.rich.osman.com
Rich Osman; POB 93167; Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport) ARS: N1OZ

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know,"
PLEASE pretend you don't know me.