Posted to uk.d-i-y
Autolycus Autolycus is offline

Default Composite corrugated roof panels

"Roger R" wrote in message

"Tim Lamb" wrote in message

Repeat of comment in earlier thread..... uninsulated steel roofing
plus frosty night = morning condensation drips. Single skin asbestos
cement is porous and seems to cycle condensate without dripping.

Not so.
My single pitch garage roof is single corrugated asbestos panels and
drips badly after a frosty night.

Is the underside of the roof painted? I made the mistake of slapping
some masonry paint on the underside of some very old and mucky
asbestos-cement sheets, and they drip in certain weather conditions when
other (unpainted) parts of the same roof don't. They leak, as well, but
that's another story. This a single pitch roof, around 10 degrees iirc.

--
Kevin Poole
**Use current month and year to reply (e.g. )***