BigWallop

Default Door-operated mains light switch

"PHG" wrote in message
I've got a cupboard under the stairs which my kids use for their

coats/bags
etc. It's already fitted with a bulb and
conventional manual light switch. Because they're always forgetting to

turn
the light off, I was hoping to replace the switch
with one that's enabled (presumably a spring mechanism) when the door is
open, and turned off when the door is closed.
Are these available for mains circuits ? I only recall seeing them for 9

or
12V circuits in wardrobes etc.
Thanks Paul

Or these: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/FM140WB.html from TLC