Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default Who is my best bet to contact to solve water leak problem?

"Whodat" wrote in message
Hello to all -

I am trying to figure out how to solve an old water leak along
the back of my house. It shows up along the ceiling seam on the back
wall, directly under the sliding glass door on the floor above.

Big clue there.

You have sliding glass doors on the second floor. Rain hits them and runs
down into the tracks ... they are like gutters but, unfortunately, have no
drain pipes. The tracks fill with water in no time and the water will (as
you know) seek a lower level. Any easy way to keep the rain away from those
doors?