Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom The Great Tom The Great is offline

Default Installers cost more than quote

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:25:23 -0500, Stubby
wrote:

I use an installer from HD to put in a large slider. Afterward I read
about energy rebates that are available. However, the required
certificates (NFRC, Energy Star, E4)had been removed from the slider.
Fortunately, my gas company will accept copies of the Andersen catalog
and my order from HD as proof that I had the required window installed.
I'm not sure what will happen with the rebate from my tax return.

Talk to your accountant.

IMHO, i've found many agencies are gladd to see receipts and product
codes, since you can just rip off those certs from products still in
the store.

just guessing...

tom @ www.NoCostAds.com