Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Electrical box sinker comments please

In message , Anna Kettle
writes
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:36:28 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Piers James
writes

Thats just put me off cos I was hoping it would be a less messy
alternative than the angle grinder. I hired a water dampened disk the
other day and it was SO much less messy than an angle grinder that I
think the hire shop will have my vote

PS Geoff: Who are you talking tof?

Well, Steve (and Anna, it would seem)

and anyone else who doesn't use a sig sep so we end up with signatures
ending up in the body of the text as below

Anna
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repair and conservation
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642

All it needs is a "dash dash space" above the signature

Improved signature follows, I hope

Anna

There you go, as if by magic it all disappears when I reply

cunning, isn't it

--
geoff