Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electrical box sinker comments please

In article ,
(Anna Kettle) writes:
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:36:28 GMT, raden wrote:

All it needs is a "dash dash space" above the signature

Improved signature follows, I hope

Anna

Nearly -- I did not need to trim off your signature
as my news reader has automatically spotted it and
done so. However, you still have your name above
the signature block, so as you can see, it's still
in the quoted text above. (Normally I would trim it
off as irrelevant context, as with signature blocks
which are missing the sig separator, but I left it
in this case to demonstrate the point.)

--
Andrew Gabriel