Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar Lar is offline

Default getting rid of rats

In article om,
says...
In my experience, the presence of dogs, their food, and their feces
are an extremely common theme with rat infestations.

The majority of the rats I deal with in the Dallas area are roof
rats..the common theme I have seen is vertical growing vines. Jasmine,
honeysuckle, English ivy. As many rat calls that I can remember either
on the property or the adjacent ones will be found the vines allowed to
grow upwards on the fence, trees, arbors, even when just on the ground
thick up against the house a rat nest usually can be found.
--
Lar
---- to email get rid of the BUGS!