Bill Janssen

Default Harbor Freight 30 " 3in1 Shear/Press Brake/Slip Roll on sale

Larry Jaques wrote:

On 31 Jan 2004 18:27:17 GMT, inch (Peter H.)
brought forth from the murky depths:

When I checked the sale item I found that you have to have a "certificate
number". How do I get that?.

On the back of you catalog.

It's only to qualify for the "free gift", which is usually a non-working watch,
or similarly useless stuff.

It is not necessary to buy the item.

No, but he'll need the xxxxx-xVGA number to get the sale price
from the phone or store location. My blue flyer number is
5907 bringing the price from $399.99 down to $269.99, evidently
without the xVGA suffix this time!

Ok I placed my order and it went through, thanks for the info.

Question! How badly will I damage the shear if I cut fiberglass circuit
board material.
I don't expect to do that very often but I can imagine wanting to do
that a few times.

Bill K7NOM