Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Robust Tools Lathes

woods wrote:
There are some nice lathes at www.turnrobust.com that are on the level
of Oneway lathes. They offer 18x28 and 25x28 models and have some nice
features like stainless bed ways, big sealed bearings, a sliding
headstock, and a seven year warranty, plus they are made in the USA.
As an option, Robust features a Tilt Away which attaches to the end of
lathe and lets you slide the tailstock onto it and rotate it out of the
way. It is what I categorize as a high end lathe in the 5K price range
and certainly worth looking at.

Are there any owner's opinions out there?

All but a couple of the links are broken ... I get, essentially, nothing
from that web site.

Bill