Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Best Grooves

Swingman wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

with Levon and Danko singing back-up vocals..

Hard to equal that for legacy ... except maybe Lowell George.

Back then, Little Feat didn't leave my turntable for weeks.

There are many memories attached to Linda Ronstadt's version
of "Willing" as well.

That and Pure Prairy League, Poco--- The Running Horse image designed
by the late, great Phil Hartman of SNL fame. I still think Poco is
great. On my shelf, next to Beau Brummels, Buffalo Springfield. Can you
say Burrrrrito Bros???? I love a lot of music, but that
blue-grassy/rocky/country thing has got a piece of my soul. I'll be
spinning some Poco this evening.

I know I'm going to ragged on for saying this, but they don't make them
like that any more. They just don't.

*cartwheeling on out to the shop and singing*

Well now
Amie what you wanna do?
I think I could stay with you
For a while, maybe longer if I do

Now it's come to what you want you've had your way
And all the things you thought before just faded into gray
And can you see
That I don't know if it's you or if it's me
If it's one of us I'm sure we'll both will see
Won't you look at me and tell me

Amie what you wanna do?
I think I could stay with you
For a while, maybe longer
Longer if I do

(sounded better after '78 when Vince Gill joined PPL...little know
fact..)

Best get to work before Boetcher gets mad at me again...
note to self: bring Decca record brush to shop to blow out with air....