Posted to rec.woodworking
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Best Grooves

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:33:50 -0500, Bill in Detroit
wrote:

How Lucky - Indigo Swing

Gotta add

My baby just cares for me
Choo-choo Ch'boogie
and
Red Door Blues

if you're going to mention Indigo Swing.

In others,

Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
Get Rhythm - Johnny Cash
The entire Kind of Blue album (studio cut) - Miles Davis
I've got the world (on a string) - Frank Sinatra
I wish I were in love again - Frank Sinatra
The Birth of the Blues - Sammy Davis Jr. version

Voodoo Child - (as covered by) Harry Manx
[This guy is really, really worth a listen, if you've never heard of
him]

Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
Save my Soul - Big Bad Voodoo Daddies
Things have changed - Big Bad Voodoo Daddies
Cool Blue Reason - Cake
Satan is my Motor - Cake
Vicarious - Tool
Devil went down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
Even Flow - Pearl Jam
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
Zip Gun Bop - Royal Crown Revue
Minnie the Moocher - Cab Calloway
Zoot Suit Riot - Tommy Dorsey
Jump, Jive An' Wail - Brian Setzer

I'm sure there are dozens, if not hundreds of others I'll think of as
soon as I hit send, but these are the standouts in my mind as of
now...