Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar Lar is offline

Default getting rid of rats

In article , says...

So, what then *do* you use?

And, are there any good books (or sites) on *how* to do it
(get rid of rats, that is)?

(Professionals-to-be have to learn *some* way...)

Thanks,

David

I use a bait containing Bromadiolone, actually have been using it for a
number of years and have no issues with it. I like Bell Labs product
called Contrac, mainly because their baits are made with the rat taste
in mind. There are other baits containing Bromadiolone, but if the rats
don't eat it it won't kill them.

At the moment I can't think of a reference for you...a friends site has
some general information, but it also has some info we differ on.
http://unexco.com/Rat.html
Most of what a professional learns, other than the generic "classroom"
type knowledge of "this is a rat 101" comes from being out in the field
and constantly being amazed what rats do to survive amongst us.
--
Lar
---- to email get rid of the BUGS!