Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.sport.golf
[email protected] andrew.carroll@europe.com is offline

Default Electric Golf Trolley Controller

Hi Clint,

That is my fall back plan.....although the one on the auction looks a
little more up to date, as it actually has proper connectors on it
rather than having all the wires soldered to the circuit.

I thought it might be a learning experience to have a go myself first
though....

I am in the UK - Leighton Buzzard to be precise..

Many thanks

Andrew

Clint Sharp wrote:

In message . com,
writes
This looks like a very similar circuit to the one I am trying to
repair...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Electric-Golf-...W_W0QQitemZ280
051304233QQihZ018QQcategoryZ40155QQssPageNameZWDV WQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The component that has failed is one of those under the heatsink (far
left of the picture)....with the insulating pads underneath

Thanks

Andrew

I would have to ask why not just buy that one then, it's only 19.50and
it's highly likely to be more reliable than something that's been
repaired. Are you in the UK? If so, roughly where, I may be able to
help.
--
Clint Sharp