Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Best Grooves

On Nov 21, 7:50 pm, Test Tickle wrote:

rIt's good to see someone mention Bruce Cockburn. Peggy's Kitchen Wall.

The whole Waiting For A Miracle is brilliant.
The instrumentation on If I Had A Rocket Launcher alone is worth the
price of admission.
Speaking of Barenaked ladies (obscure segway) Ed Robinson does a fine
job on their new CD Barenaked Ladies Are Me. The song Easy is very
pleasant.

But.. back to what i was listening to a few moment ago... I was trying
to figure out which version of I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor I
like best.... is it The Arctic Monkies..or Sugababes?