Posted to alt.home.repair
Erik 2.0 Erik 2.0 is offline

Default whole house cartridge water filtration systems

I was considering purchasing this product:

http://shopping.netledger.com/s.nl/c...t.A/id.1269/.f

It claims to be a 7 stage filter (kdf, ion exchange resin, carbon,
etc.).

Our house has "slightly under the allowable levels" of lead. For my
comfort level, I would like to reduce it further, but I don't want to
pay a ton of money for a professional quality system.

Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Do cartridge filters like this reduce lead? Even a 50% reduction would
be enough for me.

Does the price seem too low to be realistic or useful?

- Erik