Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus Locutus is offline

Default Greene & Greene Lamps design

"Richard" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am building a pair of small lanterns for my living room and am basing
them on the lamps I have seen in some pictures of the Gamble House and
Thorsen House. Though I am not trying to build reproductions, I would
love to see some more detailed photos or even measured drawings. The
particular lamps I am looking for are the small hanging lamps next to
the fireplace in the Gamble House living rooms and the wall sconces in
the Thorsen House living room. Does anyone know if details on these
pieces are available?

Thanks,
Richard

Not sure if this is any better than what you have already seen:

http://www.gamblehouse.org/_img/phot...ter-LRfire.jpg
http://www.gamblehouse.org/_img/phot...r-LRsconce.jpg