Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Best Grooves

How Lucky - Indigo Swing
Ding Dong Daddy of the D-Car Line -- Cherry Poppin' Daddies
High Mas -- Carribean Carnival
Turn It Around -- Carribean Carnival
A Woman's Lament - Lifescapes - Ireland
A Year Ago -- Kenny G
Higher Connection -- Pepino D'Agostino (Close to the Heart)
One For My Baby (And One More For the Road) -- Frank Sinatra
Rain On Christmas -- David Sanborn
Blackberry Blossum -- Picks & Sticks Stringband
Cats Got The Measles -- Cathy Fink
Rachel -- Rich Kowalewski, Robert Tye (Brazil Limited Edition)
Something That We Do -- Clint Black (a love song that'll take you from
that first kiss to that final 'so-long'"
Half The Man -- Clint Black
She's Got the Rhythm (I Got The Blues) -- Alan Jackson
She Thinks His Name Was John -- Reba McEntire
Where You End and I Begin -- Reba
It's All Right To Be A Redneck -- Alan Jackson
He Gets From Me -- Reba
Winter Dreams -- Robert Haig Coxon Jr.
Midnight Confessions -- The Grass Roots
End of the World -- Skeeter Davis
Obscured By Clouds -- Pink Floyd
Axel F -- Harold Faltmeyer
Rock & Roll Me Again -- The System
Come Up The Years -- Jefferson Airplane
Sound -- James (Seven)
Thick As A Brick -- Jethro Tull
My Boyfriends Back -- The Chiffons
Pressure -- The Kinks
Low Budget -- The Kinks
On The Dark Side -- John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band
The New Girl In School -- Jan & Dean
Run, Baby Run -- Sheryl Crowe
Lady Jane -- The Rolling Stones
Sleep To Dream -- Fiona Apple
Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough -- Patty Smith
Wipe Out -- The Surfaris
Pipeline -- The Routers (Hey ...a woodowrking connection!)
Steven -- Alice Cooper
When A Man Loves a Woman -- Michael Bolton
Cigarette In The Rain -- Randy Crawford
Amazing Grace -- Carlos Nakai
The Hunt -- Mickey Hart

Enough already ... there are hundreds more. I grew up with Glen Miller,
Tommy Dorsey etc and ALSO The Beatles ... lot of fabulous music. There
isn't much of the current lot that I care to listen to and even less
that I care to own.

Bill