Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Oleg Goryunov Oleg Goryunov is offline

Default Use a notebook TFT as normal monitor

You can find some directions through Google (web or groups)
for example it was the text:
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I have built a dvi to lvds converter. However the picture still flickers
and is off by 1 pixel. I think I am having trouble with the vsync. Is
the vsync on the tmds line the same as on the analog port? Does anybody
know if the vsync just does one pulse per frame, I think so but I am not
sure...

Thanks,
Benjamin
-----------------------------------
in Russia !-- saved from
url=(0047)http://forum.ixbt.com/post.cgi?id=print:48:1490 --
working unit for 800x600
-----------------------------------

Regards

Oleg

--
Color Lines Test of intellect:
http://www.mail-tech.com/rit-en.html

Personality test:
www.1dr.biz/wt.html

"jbk" wrote
: ...
Hello,
can anyone help a newbie here?
I would like to turn my notebooks old TFT into a normal working
Monitor... via VGA probably...
But, there is a problem, i dont have any idea from where to begin!
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanx in advance!
JBK