Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Electrical box sinker comments please

In message , Stephen Dawson
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Stephen Dawson
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Stephen Dawson
writes

Anna,

I have just had a quick look at the screwfix part you mentioned, and
would
not waste my money on it. It will be very messy/dusty. I think in your
position i would work out where I had to chase and then hire one for a
day.
We chase a whole house in a day with the kit we have.

Best of luck

Steve

Ooh - suddenly an active participant

now all you need to do is sort out your sig sep

--
geoff.

Wind your neck, I just have a hell more experience wiring properties than
most of the group, certain members excepted.

Experience counts for nothing here unless you share it

You obviously don't have a lot of experience with emails - sort out that
sig sep - somehow you seem to have knackered mine above

--
geoff

I must humble to your great experience in life, i

I should bloody well hope so

f all you have to worry is
a sig sep ?? then you are lucky.

No - but a) it's annoying and b) it would give others the impression you
have a clue

--
geoff