Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dead simple plumbing/hot water question

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
And it is annoying that tap makers don't see fit to label them with the
pressure required.

Or plantpots don't know the difference between high and low pressure
taps and fit pumps.

Not that I expect an answer, but just how do you tell the difference? I'll
give others the answer - you can't. A 15mm connector is no guarantee it is
a low pressure type.

It constantly amazes me just how little practical experience you have for
one who claims so much...

--
*Middle age is when it takes longer to rest than to get tired.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.