Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Saw for Composite panels?

On 2006-11-19 12:07:28 +0000, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Autolycus wrote:

really cut it (sorry), and is, say,

much inferior to a Dewalt DW303K at well over twice the price, in
terms of the finished result - I'm not expecting to be using one in
ten years time?

BTW - if you do buy that, would you review it on the group please? I
do need to get a new reciprocating saw, but it's not something I use a
lot, so I don't want to spend much - as long as the blades stay in
place!

Just don't buy the Scorpion. Unless they have substantially improved
it, it's about as much use as an ashtray on a motor bike.