Don't you know

Default Harbor Freight 30 " 3in1 Shear/Press Brake/Slip Roll on sale for $200

"Ken Finney" wrote in message

"Peter H." wrote in message

Is the free freight deal still on?

Yes!

That, plus the $200 off, sealed this deal for me.

You'll pay tax, if applicable, plus a $5.95 handling charge, however, so

in
California the total is a little over $220, delivered.

Dumb question from a neophyte:

What a really need is a box and pan brake, but from what I see in the
pictures, it doesn't appear that it has individual "fingers", but only one
long bending surface. Am I correct? If so, am I correct that you really
can't do "complex" bends with it?

If you look at the right side of the blade you can see the lines which form
the individual fingers. The first section is all the way from the left, to
just under the label. Then there are different sized short pieces.