Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electrical box sinker comments please

In article ,
(Anna Kettle) writes:
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:59:25 GMT, "Stephen Dawson"
wrote:
Just found a cheapie on screwfix part number 81200, buy some extra disc and
you should be fine.Be careful on this one though the cut depth is shallow
and if you are going to use flat plate metal fitting you will need 35mm deep
boxes.

But still 120 pounds so I think I'll go for one of

They have been available for as little as £60.
I have a Ferm equivalent which works well. I have hired the
Bosch from HSS which probably has a longer life, but didn't
justify the 3-4 times the price to buy for my usage. I also
hired a much larger one with larger cutting disks from a
local hire shop, but that was quite terrifying to use.

--
Andrew Gabriel