Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] moon.kj@gmail.com is offline

Default the roof is leaking in my new house, who's responsible? the inspector?

wrote:
For $700k you could have bought a great NEW house even in NJ with some
of the highest prices around. Then when something happens you make a
call and its fixed. Dont moan cuz youre a sucker Ive seen few used
houses I would pay that much for

Obviously, there is a difference between CAD and USD as everyone knows.
Also, like all other canadians, we bought the house with morgage.
I exposed all my information just in order to get some helpful advice
from
other wise and respectful people. Some people may think that amount of
money is huge and some people may not. For me, actually that's a lot of
money and I just hope I can
have that amount of money in my future too.
In this discussion group, I used "I" and "my house" to make it simple.
but actually
it's not mine. I talked on be half of my parents. As far as I know, my
parents have
worked and lived their life very hard and I think they actually deserve
a better house.
I don't know what kind of person you are, but I have no reason to be
called "a sucker".

I said I don't know what kind of person you are. However, I'm pretty
sure your attitude shows very clearly and I think you could be
explained with the word you used to me.

I shared my problem and information to get some help. But it seems like
there is always someone who can't see what the point is.

P.S: To everyone, I'm sorry that I deleted my previous messages. I
really didn't want any further misunderstanding and unpleasant
discussions. But I appreciate everyone who gave me useful advice.