Posted to rec.woodworking
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Mistakes or sloppy work

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:28:08 GMT, "CW" wrote:

You're working in the wrong area. They all do here. I once worked in a place
where I was the Boss's one employee. Paid full benefits.

Well, I'm planning on changing that sometime in the not-too-distant
future. In my neck of the woods, you're lucky if you can get health
insurance anywhere besides going to Blue Cross and signing yourself
up. The places that do provide it do so with very high price tags to
the employee (often higher than just going directly to an insurance
company)

"Prometheus" wrote in message
.. .

And being skilled labor doesn't guarantee health care, either. Most
job shops with less than fifteen employees (and some larger ones as
well) don't offer it either.