Charles A. Sherwood

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

You don't get it do you. It is not "his" way, it is just the way it is. It

Obviously I do not get it. I do not see why cars are not discussed in rec.auto
and why workworking is not discussed in rec.woodworking and why politics
is not discussed in rec.politics.

I have seen many questions answered by: try rec.autos.? so apparently
the people that want to talk about cars discuss them in a car
newsgroup.

I think ther is so much OT stuff in this group because some of you want
it this way and insist on doing what you want to do. I also think there
are a lot of people that would prefer it otherways; Some of those have
choosen the alternative you give them and have left.

From your perspective, we should have only one newsgroup and discuss
everything from autos to zoology.

I don't mind hearing about gunners cats or the possimum in the shop or
even how to control humidity in the shop. But lets move some of the way
off topic stuff out of here so we don't drive away the rest of the
poeple that really want to discuss metalworking.
chuck