Ted Edwards

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:

I know very little about politics aside from thinking that, for the most
part, politicians are not worthy of my time, in general a pack of wolves.
No---------- make that hungry wolves.

I have to disagree with you there. Wolves are very couragous, loyal
creatures who will defend their pack to the death. Have you ever met a
politician to whom you could apply that statement? If so, you are more
fortunate than I.

Sports? Who the hell cares! I have a lot more important fish to fry.
If it wasn't for ice hockey or curling, I'm not convinced there's ever been
a sport worth watching. No, I'm not from Canada.

Well, I'll watch curling occasionally and isn't Junkyard Wars sort of
close to a sport? :-)

Ted